Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring Basket Workshop




Following the success of our christmas doorwreath workshops ( we only planned one, and actually did 3 workshops in the end), we thought it would be a lovely time of year to plan in another, this time using beautiful spring flowers. With Mothers Day only a few days away, it was a lovely present to give to mums, or, as some of our ladies did, booked their mum on the course too.

I like to work to a structured colour palette so decided to base the theme on fresh spring colours - yellow, white and blues. Wanting to give our ladies really lovely flowers to work with, we used spring flowers beauties such as paperwhites, rannuculus, forget me nots, tulips and hyacinths.

I gave my basket shown above to my mum, here are some pics of the ladies creating their masterpieces for their mummys.....

Thankyou to everyone who came and look forward to seeing you on the next one xx










No comments:

Post a Comment