Tuesday 15 May 2012

Birdcages, Teapots With Purple Country Garden Wedding Flowers


This lovely themed wedding was held a couple of weeks ago at nearby Staunton Harold Hall , only a stones throw away from our shop. The bride and groom requested deeper shade country flowers to coordinate with their navy blue bridesmaid dresses.   
I really like these flowers ( even if i do say so myself ;), coolwater roses, anemones, hyacinths, rannuculus, phlox , lilac and clematis were the core flowers, introducing hydrangea, stocks and lush viburnum in the reception flowers - pretty birdcages, teapots and jugs 
I think this colourscheme would work alongside quite a few colour themes - pinks, purples, blues, greens, whites. What do you think? xx










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These flowers are totally amazing. I loved color combinations. For my rustic chic themed engagement party I too bought fresh flowers from a popular Same Day Flower Delivery NYC florist BloomThat. Also their prices were also very affordable.

    ReplyDelete