Monday 10 November 2014

Tipi Wedding - Standlow Farm

I always love a tipi wedding ,as every brides take on it is totally different. 
Back in september , we provided the wedding flowers for this Tipi pitched in the grounds of Standlow Farm, in the gorgeous Peak District. 
Our brief was colourful informal country flowers, to coordinate with the gorgeous rustic and moroccan inspired props . I would of loved to have seen it during the evening as there were over 100 candles to light up against the dark night sky . Truly magical I would imagine . 
Prop hire from Gemmabond.com











1 comment:

  1. Hey dear I never attended any tipi wedding ever. I think it would be a magical event, so I really want to attend tipi wedding. Hey do they need to book Banquet Halls for the day? Can you share some pictures of Tipi wedding?

    ReplyDelete